This is the sweet face of "Little Larry"!
We love this little guy, we are not sure if it his face or his name!!!!!!!
His mother is the Relief Society President, Sister Santos, she is one of our very favorites!
The other day she said, in her broken English with a Spanish accent, "I've been out of the church, and in the church, and out of the church and in the church,
and out of the church, and in the church...
I hope this time I stay in!!!!!"
It felt like Farah dropped straight out of heaven and landed in St. Lucia!
She is truly a breathe of Heaven. She just moved here from Guyana, is educated, has taught school and is now a Pharmacist, which brought her here.
Farah is so excited to be teaching the CTR class in Primary, and what an outstanding teacher she is. I sat in on her class and was blown away with just how well she did. The children love her, it's no wonder with the kindness she shows them.
How blessed the branch is to have her, we are so very grateful.


4 comments:
Little Larry...I don't know if its the face or the name either but he is cute. I can't believe how you keep finding more and more people and bringing them right on in! You guys are great. Can't wait to see Jaimi's family on your blog! Give Cotton Bay my regards!
little larry has to have the sweetest face i have ever seen. it amazing that you always find new people!
We love the updates!! I know it is going to be hard to leave those wonderful people. Maybe you could bring Little Larry with you--we could use another one running around!!
Wow! I finally found you two off in another country. I heard you were serving a mission and I instantly became jealous of all the people who were and are lucky enough to serve with you. It looks as if you are having a wonderful experience. I love you guys!!
Post a Comment