Saturday, July 25, 2009

Camp CRC - Summer Fun with Nana


Ty Ty is a sweet boy with a lot of energy and a tender heart!
He has a million dollar smile!



For the 4th of July we went to The Point,
a hotel with a fun water slide, lazy river, water fall and lots of
Shaved Ice!!!
The kids had so much fun! The highlight was Camp Coyote, where
they went to make crafts, they went out and found Indian arrowheads
and then made a cool necklace out of it. And made many other things.

It gave me the idea that I could do Camp CRC at the house with the grand kids!
I had more fun planning and organizing, I really got into it!!

I am always so grateful for ideas!



Cole, Keaton and Matti are such great kids, they make us laugh
and always have excitement going on!


Drey and Crew are so darling and have these
brown eyes that always make me melt!
They are so sweet to give us hugs and kisses, coming
and going...we love that!


Jaxson is such a responsible 6 year old!
I hired him to water my plants and spray the bird poop off
the side walk while I was at the cabin...he did a perfect job!

Cade is a quiet, easy little boy to have around, as long as
you have chocolate milk and gold fish crackers!


Zach has always been the best kid, easy and obedient!
Jake is amazing at using tools and putting things together!
Luke loves to help in the kitchen and is so fun to spend time with!

I am so blessed to have all of these terrific kids close and I want to make the
most of their young years...I know how fast it is gone!!!!

5 comments:

leilani said...

I just love seeing your BEAUTIFUL family!! what great grandparents they are lucky to have! makes me miss the Arizona Sherwoods sOO!! :)
Tell all hello!

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

What a blast! I'm a little jealous I didn't get to attend the tea party! And where on earth were the duck races and the balloon babies?! How fun! You guys are the best

Rylee said...

oh my WORD aunt marla you are quite the woman! this made me want to be little again and have a tea party at your house. i still remember being at one at the old house and we all had to talk with british accents and cam even said the blessing with his accent!! unforgettable!

Chantz H. Davis said...

You make all the rest of us grandma's look BAD! I tried singing Happy Birthday to Ryder today over the phone and he looked at his mom and said "what's that noise?" I mean come on....
The tea parties at the old house will be a childhood memory my kids will have forever. Your grandkids are the luckiest kids alive!

Case said...

Aunt Marla - I don't know if you heard about this yet or already sent something, but i'm just sending this anyway - and could you pass it on to your kids also?! Thanks!!

We are trying to put together a book of memories of my dad for his 60th birthday this weekend. Can you email me or Brooke and let us know of a memory you have of him - anything works - a whole story or just a sentence and can be recent or from when you were 5...anything really. Thanks!!!
jarlar@gmail.com
or send it to Brooke
brooke@jarviseye.com

Magilda-my favorite fruit and veggie Lady!

Magilda-my favorite fruit and veggie Lady!
Each time we buy mangos and other things from Magilda, she always throws in a couple of extras "For My Friend" she says! She has been working at that roadside stand for 16 years!