Sunday, April 27, 2008
Licia JnPaul
Last December 19 year old Licia JnPaul was baptized. As we taught her about the church she soaked it all up and couldn't get enough! 5 months later she is serving as 1st Counselor in the Young Women and she is still on fire! Doing whatever she is asked to do and doing it better than you can even imagine! When she speaks in Sacrament Meeting it is as if she has always been a member. She is bright and articulate and has an amazing understanding of the gospel. As I keep giving her more and more responsibilities, she takes the ball and rolls with it! Licia will graduate from college this year and plans to teach school in her home town of Soufrierre, but says she will take a bus to church every Sunday so she will be there to fulfill her calling! We love her with all our hearts and know that the future of the church lies in the hands of the amazing youth here like Licia JnPaul! How blessed we are to know and learn from Licia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magilda-my favorite fruit and veggie Lady!
Each time we buy mangos and other things from Magilda, she always throws in a couple of extras "For My Friend" she says! She has been working at that roadside stand for 16 years!


7 comments:
Lovin' the blog Aunt Marla, such a great way to stay in touch!
Love the blog! You are amazing Aunt Marla! I can't/don't/refuse/etc to start a blog but I LOVE reading everyone else's! Keep it up. You both look so darn good. Uncle Wayne is skinny as a stick and your hair is long and flowing! So fun!
Love to you both!
Kathleen
What a woman! I love reading blogs! It's such a fun way to keep up on the kids far away. Everynight I check my kids, Tonna and Mutt's kids. Now I'll check yours. And if your kids have them, I'd love to see those also. You two are amazing! We love you tons!
Paul and Tina
Aunt Marla, I love it that you have a blog. You are so hip and happenin'. You guys look great!!
Yay!! You have a blog! I'm loving this. I think it's great that you're blogging, and your blog looks great! Just a heads-up, on your e-mail you sent to everyone the blog address is typed wrong, and most people will figure it out, but I don't know if others would! Just letting you know! And I'm loving the blog thing! Hope all is well! Love you!
amwt
I'm so excited that you guys have a blog!! It's going to be so fun to see what you guys are up to! And you guys look great!
Post a Comment