We are picking up Cambo Joe from the airport today! He graduated from NAU and is flying here to do an Internship at Sandals Resort. We are excited to have him with us for the next 6 months!
Since we left for our mission a year ago, Cam has felt lost and like he didn't have a home to go to, even though all the kids went out of their way to make him feel included with everything they did. Anyway, it will be great to have him here, he always brings a fun positive attitude when he comes and he loves everything about St. Lucia.
We'll see where this Internship takes him!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magilda-my favorite fruit and veggie Lady!
Each time we buy mangos and other things from Magilda, she always throws in a couple of extras "For My Friend" she says! She has been working at that roadside stand for 16 years!


4 comments:
Howdy, okay a couple of things; Cam looks AMAZING! I haven't seen him in a while and that picture is so good. He looks so thin and handsome! Also, Chelsee got his cell phone number because she was going to Flagstaff and wanted to meet him for lunch and show him her own little Cam. You guys will have a ball with him down there and how good for him to be able to work at the hotel. That's his major right? I can't remember. Anyway, tell him we said hi, we haven't seen him in ages.
Kathleen
I love reading your blog! It always makes me feel so happy!! That is an awesome opportunity for Cam, I bet he will do so good! Tell him congrats on graduating. I wish I could come visit down there!!
I'm so sad I missed Cam! I'm sure you are glad to have him there. Tell him "hi" for me.
the sherwood street is never the same without cam, i super miss him! i cant wait for all three of you guys to come home!
Post a Comment