Friday, May 23, 2008

Humble Humus!

On Wednesday, Elder Sherwood and Cam spent most of the day gathering up groceries for Zone Conference next week...it is more complicated than it sounds because you have to go to several stores to find the things you need. After running all over town, they came home with bags and bags of groceries. It took quite a while to put it all away. The next day was a holiday and all the stores were closed, I thought they would be open until noon but not so. After all that food in the house, I did not have eggs, bread or cheese...I have always said that if you have those 3 things, you can always fix something to eat! Without those 3 things we had a very humble meal of carrots and humus!!!!

2 comments:

kinsey3 said...

annie sherwood says, i love carrots and humus. but i cant wait to eat some of nana's great cooking!

here in the states i guees we take for granted how easy it is just to go to costco and get everything we need. kinsey

Chantz H. Davis said...

I don't know if I have ever even eaten humus! But if you made it I bet it was delicious! I check your blog about 3-4 times a day. I love checking in on you guys!

Magilda-my favorite fruit and veggie Lady!

Magilda-my favorite fruit and veggie Lady!
Each time we buy mangos and other things from Magilda, she always throws in a couple of extras "For My Friend" she says! She has been working at that roadside stand for 16 years!